Citizens Panel Survey 2: Health and Well-being
Postal survey of the county's citizens panel, Community Voice, covering issues relating to health and well-being. The citizens panel is a joint project between Cumbria Constabulary, Cumbria NHS, Cumbria County Council and Cumbria's 6 district authorities.
Why We Are Consulting
The survey is the second of four that will run in 2009/2010. Each survey relates to key strategic outcomes identified in Cumbria's Community Strategy.
The survey results will provide information to help monitor, develop and prioritise policies and activity.
A full written report can be found below.
- Carlisle Summary, 524.7 kB (PDF document)
- Copeland Summary, 524.9 kB (PDF document)
- Eden Summary, 528.6 kB (PDF document)
- Health and Wellbeing 2010 FINAL.doc, 550.5 kB (Microsoft Word Document)
- Barrow Summary, 524.3 kB (PDF document)
- Allerdale Summary, 532.9 kB (PDF document)
- South Lakeland Summary, 244.9 kB (PDF document)