Citizens Panel Survey 3: Community Safety
Postal survey of the county's citizens panel, Community Voice, covering issues relating to community safety. The citizens panel is a joint project between Cumbria Constabulary, Cumbria NHS, Cumbria County Council and Cumbria's 6 district authorities.
Why We Are Consulting
The survey is the second of four that will run in 2009/2010. Each survey relates to key strategic outcomes identified in Cumbria's Community Strategy.
The survey results will provide information to help monitor, develop and prioritise policies and activity.
- Barrow Summary, 105.2 kB (PDF document)
- South Lakeland Summary, 106.6 kB (PDF document)
- Allerdale Summary, 107.6 kB (PDF document)
- Carlisle Summary, 104.2 kB (PDF document)
- Community Safety Report, 515.0 kB (Microsoft Word Document)
- Copeland Summary, 102.9 kB (PDF document)
- Eden Summary, 104.4 kB (PDF document)